Sunday, April 11, 2010

Hey guys, Billybob has released a new post/ sneak peek! Here it is: --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hello Penguins! Work continues on our new Nintendo DS game, "Elite Penguin Force: Herbert's Revenge". It's getting close to being finished, and it should be good to launch sometime next month. This week I've got a sneak peek from the game - one that you should find very interesting... What do you think about this? Also, I want to let you know that I'll be posting new sneak peeks every Saturday until "Herbert's Revenge" is released. I don't want to give too much away yet, but BIG things are in the works for all secret agents. Until then... Waddle on! -Club Penguin Team ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Looks interesting... I can't wait for it to come out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

No swearing please.

Thanks for commenting!